What are Wrinkles?
Wrinkles can be defined as-
- A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
- A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
- A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different.
- A problem or imperfection; a fault.
What are the causes of Wrinkles?
Some known causes of Wrinkles are-
- Cigarette smoke produces oxygen-free radicals and is known to accelerate wrinkles and aging skin disorders. A 2001 study also found that smokers have considerably higher levels of metalloproteinases than non-smokers, which may help account for the skin-aging effects of smoking.
- Air pollution. Ozone, a common air pollutant, may be a particular problem for the skin. One study reported that it might deplete the amount of vitamin E in the skin; this vitamin is an important anti oxidant.
- Rapid weight loss can also cause wrinkles by reducing the volume of fat cells that cushion the face. This not only makes a person look gaunt, but can cause the skin to sag.
What are the symptoms of Wrinkles?
Symptoms of wrinkles include-
- Deeplyformed lines.
- Fine, crinkling crosshatch marks.
- Skin that is wrinkled may also have a tough, leathery appearance if the person has had a lot of exposure to the sun.
What treatment can be done for Wrinkles?
Treatment that can be done for Wrinkles include-
Green Thompson seedless grapes! It has one of the ingredients in those big time expensive wrinkle creams .
All you do is cut a grape in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the “crows-feet” and the lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes or so and rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
Repeat every day and before you know it… those nasty old lines will be hard to find.